That's why we've partnered with Cozumel Coral Reef Restoration Program A.C to continue learning about Coral restoration.
The head of this program is Dr. German Mendez, an amazing human/marine biologist in the Mayan Riviera.
He has been restoring corals since 2013 through that program, and because of his passion for corals and the ocean he has teach us all about taking care of coral reefs.
1. To collaborate with weekly cleanups of restoration/nurseries areas and fragmentation pickups.
2. Help expand the current nurseries and restoration areas.
3. To help marine biologists in the coral spawning procedures every year.
4. Participate with marine biologists on micro-fragmentation and bio-rock projects in Cozumel Island.
5. Create new nurseries /restoration areas in the Mayan Riviera.
We want to create such a big community that enable us to add more coral conservation and restoration programs to support via our e-shop.
Help us restore corals reefs!